Follow Three Pedals on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow Three Pedals on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts, car news and the best car memes!

Widget Recent Post No.

A slight overhaul

Well, if you consider a complete change of the URL, title and house colours a 'slight overhaul' that is. God, imagine if the BBC went blue, and decided to make their logo in Times New Roman? Oh, and for a nice touch at the end, wanted to be call the CBB - the Cooperation British Broadcasting. A slight overhaul indeed.

Well, my thinking was that my current name won't last very long, and something that doesn't last that long isn't very professional, right? I won't be a young petrolhead for many more years now.

New name - same old me.
So the name has gone and changed to a rather basic but easy to remember name: Three Pedals Blog, or just Three Pedals as I will be calling it. The URL has changed accordingly to threepedalsblog.blogspot.com too. Of course, this relates back to a car having three pedals (you have no idea how difficult it was to come up with a name that wasn't taken), the clutch, the brake and the gas pedal. I will argue all day that you cannot enjoy a car without that third pedal on your left, it's just a fact guys. I hope to stick with this name long into the future, but there may of course be many tweaks along the way.

The blog itself isn't doing too badly, but I would love to expand, so I will be working my socks off in the near future to deliver great posts and to attract some attention!

A slight overhaul A slight overhaul Reviewed by Jack Cooper on February 10, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Jack Cooper. Powered by Blogger.