Follow Three Pedals on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow Three Pedals on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts, car news and the best car memes!

Widget Recent Post No.

A Break Is Needed

I love cars, you love cars, we all love cars! Well, that's not true since we have Greenpeace. But hey. I have posted about seventy pieces onto this blog, and I believe I am well overdue for a break. Allow me to explain why.

This blog was set up to get me 'out there'. It has been met with moderate success; a few people have noticed me which of course is better than nothing. The good thing about my blog though is that even if I don't have any car-related jobs until I'm thirty, this will still be a good referral. A sign of dedication, if you will.

But I see little to no point of doing this blog all the time. Sure, 24/7 monitoring will show more dedication, but this is a time of life where I'm very busy with A-levels just around the corner. Not to mention, I want to have other hobbies, too!

So I've decided to have a summer holiday. It might last longer than that, it might only be for a few weeks - I don't know. What I do know is that when I do return, my posts will not be as frequent as they used to be. I do not have a large enough amount of regular visitors to justify me posting here so loyally every two or three days.

I hope, wherever you are, you are having a great summer. Don't forget Three Pedals, just know I have gone into a hibernation. And of course, thank you for everyone who has supported me so far.
A Break Is Needed A Break Is Needed Reviewed by Jack Cooper on August 06, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Jack Cooper. Powered by Blogger.